Propulsion Equipment B.V. takes you privacy seriously. According to the GDPR regulation we would like to inform you about what data we collect, how we use it and what are your rights.
Who is collecting the data?
We collect your data through the website, contact forms, email subscription forms, enquiry forms and calculators. Also we receive you data in your emails to us, letters, business cards, etc.
We use help of following companies do process and store the data:
- Google Analytics
- Neostrada (MySQL database of the website)
What data is being collected?
- Google Analytics – online identifiers, client identifiers (anonymized)
- Contact forms – email; Optionally: name, phone number
- Calculators & enquiry forms – email; Optionally: name, address
- Website user login – email
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
We collect your data to stay in touch with you and to make our business better. (GDPR Art. 6.1-f)
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
Data is not shared with anyone, except the parties that help with storing and processing of your data (Data Processors).
How will the information be used?
- If you visited our website – we will use your data to improve the website.
- If you signed up for our newsletter or filled in our contact form – we need your data to contact you.
- If you used enquiry form and/or calculator – we need the data to know who you are and to contact you back in response to your request.
- If you are registered user of the website – your data is needed to identify you.
How long will the data be stored for?
Google Analytics deletes you data after 24 month. For other types of data, you can request to delete your data via this form: https://propulsionequipment.gdprform.io/en
What rights does the data subject have?
- According to the new regulation you have following rights:
- Right of access by the data subject
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
- Right to restriction of processing
- Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
How can the data subject raise a complaint?
To exercise these rights you can fill in form give above or contact us directly via:
Visiting address: Ambtman Marine B.V., Scandinaviëweg 7, 9723 BW, Groningen, The Netherlands
Tel.: +31 (0)88 26 28 600